Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Thoughts on Doll Treat Seat?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member muppetquilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2006
    Posts
    341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry! The other thread was buried about 10 pages back and I was trying to follow the requests to clean up the board so I deleted my original post. I thought all the info was duplicated in this post. Sorry! forums

    To order the treat seat-- call AGP (there is one central number you can get it off the website). Ask for the AGP of your choice (I'd go with the one with lowest shipping which, I think, is Chicago). When you get that one, ask for a personal shopper. You will likely get a listing with a press 1 for so-and-so press 2 for so-and-so. Just pick one-- it shouldn't matter. That will give you the PS's voice mail. Leave a message saying you want to make a purchase and can they help you. They'll call you back (in my experience pretty quickly) take your order and credit card info and get your package in the mail. Should be very simple!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I recently got the black/white stripe seat from calling a PS at AGPC. I'm not wild about the way it fits our kitchen table, which also has a beautiful wood surface, so I'm worried about it getting scratched up.

    Diana has decided that she likes to keep it in the car as a "dolly car seat", so just another twist on things. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Laurie

  3. #13
    Inactive Member 2liljellybeanz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 26th, 2006
    Posts
    139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    lol-you were doing the good thing-cleaning up the board. This board is moving so fast these days. Thanks for the info-I may have to order the black and white ones. My daughters birthday is in 11 days-and I want to make sure that I have one that works for her birthday-and I'm worried that the one I ordered from online may have issues. So, I may just have to try both. forums Thanks again!

    Allison

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •